1. I’m pretty sure this swimsuit was made for me. It is so hard to find a suit with a high neckline, full rear coverage, cute strappy back, and especially for a reasonable price (most of my must-have one pieces are $100-$150). This one is only $47 during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. If you want this suit too, get it now, because it is selling out fast!
2. If you are a fashion blogger/instagram connoisseur then chances are you have already had your eye on this amazing, unique stripe midi skirt. I know I will be regretting it if I pass it up before the sale is over or it sells out. I am thinking I have to at least order it and try it on.
3. Have you ever had a nice event to attend but nothing to wear? This has happened all too often to me and there is not enough time for me to shop for that “perfect dress.” This is a little fancier than my normal church attire, but I think it will be the perfect event dress!
4. Perfect knee and sleeve length, fun floral print, and I’m in need of some more dresses. I was easily sold on this under $100, Vince Camuto dress.
5. Vigoss jeans are my favorite junior jean brand that Nordstrom carries. All of their jeans fit me really nicely and make for a great go-to skinny jean, and they are under $50.
6. I wear jeans a lot, and I am always on the lookout for a fun pair that breaks the traditional mold. I love the relaxed boyfriend fit and the scattered patchwork on these Treasure&Bond jeans. Step up your denim game for only $85.