We have been in Utah all week visiting family and friends and this week has just flown by! I love visiting Utah so much. I can’t keep my eyes off the gorgeous mountains and I about die every time we get in the car and drive somewhere (with no traffic) and park anywhere we dang please. I love LA but I do miss that suburban life. Now it is the weekend and even more adventures ahead! I haven’t forgotten you guys, though, I am still mixing work with pleasure. Below are some of the BEST deals from this weekend. Enjoy- muah!
1. This Free People Tunic is now 40% off. How pretty are all the embroidered details?!
2. Old Navy has been killing it lately. I love grabbing seasonal, trendy pieces to mix into my wardrobe. Like this new, fringe kimono. I bet it is going to sell out in a flash! P.S. they are having 40% off everything, all weekend long!
3. Get 20% off all dresses here. I think I need this short sleeve, knee length one for summer!
4. Free People Top / 50% off / size small / true to size
5. Just ordered these gold + white Nikes!
6. It is nearly impossible to find swimsuits on sale this time of year. Here are a handful of cute one-pieces on sale.
7. Remember these booties from earlier this week. They are stocked in all sizes / 30% off / free shipping!
8. Anthro’s dresses under $100 section is stocked with some gorgeous dresses right now. I have had my eye on this chambray one.
kimono / top / jeans– Piper Street Shop / gold bar necklace / shoes
9. All the heart eyes for this pattern-knit kimono. It’s on sale for $15!!